5 TOP THOUGHTS FOR INTUITIVE EATING WEIGHT LOSS
I guess it is no surprise that the most commonly asked question I get is how do I stop eating when I know I am not hungry, but I just want to eat more.
Keep these five thoughts in your head:
1. I can eat it all, just not all at once.
2. I am not asking myself not to eat this, I am asking myself to simply wait until hunger is back.
3. If I want to prioritize being at my happy weight, I have to eat less. And eating less by matching eating with hunger, not non-hunger, is not suffering.
4. I deserve to eat delicious food, and eating when hungry makes food delicious.
5. I got used to eating without hunger, but I can change that. Every time I wait for hunger to eat, my healthy thin mentality gets stronger and stronger.
Watch our YouTube Video this week - March 10, 2022, for a video on this topic!