close
Your thin mentality teaches you how to satisfy your hunger, and what foods “work” the best for you.

Welcome Forums Get To Know Your Hunger Your thin mentality teaches you how to satisfy your hunger, and what foods “work” the best for you.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Latoretta 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Hey- doesn’t it seem strange that you could actually eat what you want?? I thought it did and it scared me. I thought I would blow up. 13 years later I am as thin as ever- (not scary thin- just nice normal )

I never eat anything I don’t like. I never eat when I am not hungry. I always eat when I am hungry.

This is normal folks. We have been taught that it isn’t, but it is…..

Enjoy learning what you love. It is fun, honestly!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by admin admin.

Latoretta
    Participant

For someone New to this way of thinking it’s Very scary – giving yourself the license to eat whatever you like and knowing that you can listen to your body and know when to stop. That’s the scary part, worrying about whether or Not I’ll know when to stop. It’s always been All or Nothing…. All in pig out – tomorrow I’ll eat good. And it’s been this way forever. So thinking about food rather than good or bad will be hard. But I will Never Say or Diet again! I’m done. I want to reach my truest weight and enjoy meeting friends for dinner and eating out and celebrations and Not dieting for days before these events. I want to have a Thin Mentality and No longer feel like a prisoner to food.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.