close
We over-worry about what to eat, and under-worry about when to eat – (when hungry!)

Welcome Forums Thin Mentality and Good Nutrition We over-worry about what to eat, and under-worry about when to eat – (when hungry!)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by admin admin 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

This is a huge problem. Spending so much time worrying about perfect food instead of perfect timing. (As in eat WHEN you are hungry!!)

First- let me assure you that over time you will crave nutritious food. At first, when you release yourself from diet rules, you may crave more “junk” because you are not used to it. As long as you just eat when hungry this won’t hurt you. This is just a stage. When you realize that you can have a twinkie whenever you are hungry, the magic fades. Yes, they are fine. But many other foods which you formerly categorized as “good for you” will also make your mouth water. YOu are not an eating machine! You will not crave only junk! When you are free, and when you 100% commit to no more dieting, you will relax. Stay in the moment, eat exactly what your mouth and body are craving, and notice over time how that changes.
    I ate more sweets at first for sure. And sometimes I still do! Frequently, actually! But the amount is very reasonable and I also eat all kinds of good things too. Yes, even kale salad.
    YOur body is smart and knows what it needs. Let it talk to you and see what you need. It is actually fun.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by admin admin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.