close
Share Your Favorite Food Ideas

Welcome Forums Share The Food You Love – Recipes Share Your Favorite Food Ideas

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  asami 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

When you eat with a thin mentality, food is different. I have noticed that I have gotten better at preparing quick delicious things than I used to be. Things just for me-
    One of my favorites is melting chocolate on a graham cracker with a fat marsh mellow on top- so quick, satisfying and fresh.

Poohbearitis
    Participant

this sounds delicious..

I really enjoy cottage cheese with any kind of fruit, and topped with some original big biscuit shredded wheat shreds on top

fitat150
    Participant

I just bought an electric pressure cooker, The Instant Pot. Love it. I’m eating restaurant quality food with very simple ingredients. It even makes great desserts!!!

Joyful
    Joyful
    Participant

I love to cook, and don’t mind spending time preparing my favorite meals, even though I don’t eat much before I’m satisfied. I absolutely love home made macaroni and cheese, with whatever cheeses I have in the frig. It’s never exactly the same twice because I’ll also add things like mushrooms or spinach or kale, whatever’s in the frig. So delicious!

asami
    Participant

i like different kinds of food

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.