close
Finals week hunger problem

Welcome Forums Exercise And Your Thin Mentality Finals week hunger problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sarawatson0208 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sloth
    Participant

I have a bit of a problem. I’m going through finals week and I’m not sure if it’s because of the stress or the long hours put into studying (I have been sleeping so it isn’t fatigue). I have been getting very very hungry, very very often.
    I don’t know how to respond to this hunger because some online articles say that it’s an emotional hunger, but eating feels just as satisfying as it does when I’m eating off my normal hunger.
    My problem is I’m eating a lot more than normal, and much more often.
    Is this considered emotional eating?

ceciditullio
    Participant

what is normal? what is a “normal amt of food”? defined by who? how do you define hunger? you need to eat when you are hungry but not when you want to eat or you feel like eating. Hunger feels different for different people but invariably you will feel a “space” in your stomach and you may feel lightheaded, etc. Try to eat slowly and take breaks while eating and see if you are full. When you are full put the food away and go back to studying or call a friend or go for a walk… This is what I would do… I hope it helps…

sarawatson0208
    Participant

Hi have little problem of hunger in last week, as i have to work in shift i cant able to have a food in night food but when i reached at hime i dont have any interst to have food cause of ths i face some health problem in last week.
    This is what I would do For Increase hunger?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.