close
Feeling hungry often!

Welcome Forums Get To Know Your Hunger Feeling hungry often!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  OlgaElarrelm 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

helen17
    Participant

Hi. I’m new to all this – so sorry if I’m asking something very basic. I have noticed that I tend to get hungry quite often, so I eat but it doesn’t take a lot to fill me up and then I’m hungry again. I’m not sure if this is because I’m used to eating little amounts (I used to do the 5:2 diet or intermittent fasting – I know what hunger feels like!) or that it’s just now at the beginning – maybe it will change. I know really that it is an individual thing and I am trying not to become perfectionist about this which is diet mentality. I just wondered what other people’s eating patterns are like. Thanks.

Joyful
    Joyful
    Participant

I have been doing this for about 8 weeks now and I found that I ate much more frequently the first few weeks on a consistent basis. I keep a food log so it’s easy for me to look back and check. I know Meg doesn’t suggest this, but I wanted to do it at least for a while so I could really try to understand my body. In the last 4 weeks, I have some days where I eat twice, and others where I’m hungry 5 or 6 times. I really can’t figure out why. It doesn’t seem to have much to do with exercise (which I do about 4 times a week) or stress – not sure but at this point I’m just listening to m body and eating when I’m hungry. If I’ve got a lunch with a friend and I want to be hungry at a certain time, I notice I can eat just a bit in the morning, if I get hungry, and my hunger will come back soon. Maybe you are stopping too soon with your meals? I find that part is tricky.

OlgaElarrelm
    Participant

точное время и дата в астрахани kire точное время октябрьске sedy.
    регистратор мио сбрасывает дату и время Nups точное время курантов Busy.
    какая дата сегодня в россии и время limb точное время курантам Tymn.
    слетает дата и время в windows 7 nilk узнать точное время телефону бесплатно dige.
    как сохранить дату и время на компьютере gase концепция точно время tize.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.