close
Don’t let the latest celebrity dieter fool you. (Jennifer Hudson) Dieting isn’t glamorous.

Welcome Forums Celebrities are PAID Spokespeople Don’t let the latest celebrity dieter fool you. (Jennifer Hudson) Dieting isn’t glamorous.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by admin admin 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

TV is a fantasy land where people need to sell products to pay the bills.

Jennifer Hudson does a good job trying to convince us that dieting is glamorous and fun.

But you can’t fool me. I have been there, munching a dry piece of toast with grapefruit, trying to act happy when I was grumpy hungry.

Trying to lose weight by punishing your body will cause a short term loss. But long term, you are creating a revolution in your body. It will revolt and you will be so hungry you will eat foods you don’t even like! Am I right??hmm? think about it.

Work with your body, with your hunger signals, to lose weight. This is a simple formula where you are in charge. Where your beautiful biology gets to inform your choices. This is the way Mother Nature intended. It is not magic. It is not expensive. It is NORMAL.

Repeat: dieting is not glamorous, dieting is not glamorous, dieting is not glamorous

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.